Brian Candler wrote:

Say, is anyone else out there able to run the script successfully that I post?
We can run it from some Redhat and CentOS machines but not from Ubuntu Server.
It's just a matter of having a working ldap server with some u/p with access
available with a similar hostname / port combination and trying it.  It was easy
to get folks to try it in my environment.
xc