"Gregory Brown" <gregory.t.brown / gmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:b37300880905281722y32494f1w7715475c51f56056 / mail.gmail.com...
> On Thu, May 28, 2009 at 8:14 PM, Juan Zanos <juan_zanos / talkhouse.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Is there a way to block users on this group who use vulgar language with
>> intent to offend?
>
> The same way you block users with intent to offend (or not) who do not
> use vulgar language, with a kill-file in your mail client.   Another
> way to avoid such discourse is to not act like a troll with no respect
> for the other members of this list.
>
> -greg

Offender may have some problems staying kind and friendly.
People feeling offended have problems beeing tolerant.
(They should just skip the post when tolerance limit is reached.)
It is the same sort of social disability.

Some offendings may come from in-familiarity to english language or cultural
differences.
Never offer left hand to muslims, for example. I had absolutely no idea
about this problem until I read/heard about real reason.

In this NG we should concentrae on language issues.

Best Regards,
Michael B.