J Haas wrote:
> On May 21, 10:33 pm, Tony Arcieri <t... / medioh.com> wrote:
>> My claims were it's impossible with a Pythonic lexer and a backing context
>> free grammar.  I certainly didn't claim that if you throw enough regexes at
>> the problem it won't go away.
>
> Tony, while I may be a newb to Ruby, I assure you that I'm no stranger
> to mailing lists and Usenet, and I'm aware of these things called
> "archives". Perhaps you are too. If not, allow me to demonstrate:

# rampant snideness elided

However justified you may feel, you're now presenting yourself really
poorly here.

You may disagree that Tony was being civil (he certainly struck me as
civil), but replying to perceived offense with even more rudeness is
tacky.  Worse, it seems a good way to kill what could continue to be a
good thread.

Tacking on self-deprecating comments doesn't change that, either.

--
James Britt

www.neurogami.com            - Smart application development