--0016e644cefac44dad046a85be43

On Fri, May 22, 2009 at 9:30 AM, J Haas <Myrdred / gmail.com> wrote:

> That being said I will plead guilty to being a terrible spokesman for
> my ideas (and this extends well beyond the current discussion) because
> I lack tact, empathy, and sensitivity... in short, I'm an asshole (and
> not, as you suggested, someplace a couple of inches anterior.) This
> has bitten me more times than I can say, but in the end, I gotta be me.

Well, everything else aside: if you can't present your ideas or engage in
discussion without being an asshole, you're going to have a hard time
getting people to listen to you.  I've been trying to give constructive
criticism, but when you come back at me with personal attacks I'm left to
wonder why I should even bother.

--
Tony Arcieri
medioh.com