--0016e644cc6e37d5e6046a79b8bc

On Thu, May 21, 2009 at 10:27 PM, J Haas <Myrdred / gmail.com> wrote:

> Okay. But just to recap what's gone before: you've said all along that
> Pythonic indentation in Ruby was impossible. It's impossible, because
> it's incompatible with blocks. It's impossible, because everything's
> an expression. It's impossible, because Guido said so. And I've asked
> you over and over for an example demonstrating its impossibility.
> You've had time to think it over, you were under no constraints, and
> this is what you've come up with.

And sorry to be frank about this: I've been cordial and fact oriented in
this discussion, trying to explain my opinion as best as possible.  Not only
are you strawmanning me here, you're being a right cunt.  Perhaps you could
try to express your ideas without making it personal?

--
Tony Arcieri
medioh.com

--0016e644cc6e37d5e6046a79b8bc--