On May 21, 1:12  򮮮
> (Side rant: interesting that so many Rubyists go ga-ga over magic
> indentation in Yaml and Haml, but find the idea repulsive in Ruby.)

YAML and Haml are fundamentally different from Ruby, or do you
consider markup to be programming?
It's true that Haml has the same any-Ruby-is-allowed rules as ERB, but
you naturally restrict yourself because you're working with a template
as opposed to an actual program. (Or at least you should.)

And for the record, I get kind of annoyed with the significant
whitespace in Haml when it comes to Ruby code, but I love how easy and
clean HTML becomes.

--
-yossef