On Wed, May 20, 2009 at 9:38 PM, Juan Zanos <juan_zanos / talkhouse.com> wrot=
e:

> On May 20, 2009, at 5:41 PM, Gregory Brown wrote:

>> But that doesn't invalidate my feeling that this whole stirrup about
>> 'readability' is a straw man at best, and an indication of a poor
>> ability to write clean code without extra help at worst.
>
> So you have better designs compared to those who seek further conciseness=
 in
> a language. =A0If only those folks of poor ability could design so well a=
> you.

That's right.   I'm pretty awesome.   Maybe RubyTalk can throw a party
in honor of me!

(But seriously, I'm just saying that design is multi-faceted, and
conciseness isn't a single pointed goal one can optimize for to any
great effect)

-greg