On Wed, May 20, 2009 at 4:32 PM, Juan Zanos <juan_zanos / talkhouse.com> wrot=
e:

> You want me to have even more files and spend even more time folding and
> unfolding things. =A0And you assume I use a crummy editor and there is a
> better one that magically makes a surprising number of wasted lines
> irrelevant. =A0I think you accidentally illustrated that extra lines have=
> cost.

I didn't accidentally illustrate anything.   And everything has a
cost.  Why don't you list for yourself the cost of editing code with
significant white space?
Maybe for you, those costs are irrelevant.   For me, the costs of ends
in Ruby code are irrelevant.

But your point was about *readability* not maintainability.   I don't
think that good project organization is a 'cost' to readability.