On Wed, May 20, 2009 at 2:35 PM, J Haas <Myrdred / gmail.com> wrote:
> On May 20, 8:51
>> Seriously, if you measure things by avoiding extra keystrokes, get a
>> better editor.
>
> Cluttering up your code with "end" everywhere makes it less readable,
> not more.

Honestly, that's subjective. Some people prefer delimiters some don't.

In general I'm not a fan of languages whose syntax depends on the
number of rather than just the presence of whitespace characters.  I
find it hard to count blanks while reading.

I tried hard to like haml for instance. It has a lot of good points,
but the pythonic style of nesting just doesn't work for me.

In code, the real solution is not to nest so deeply that it becomes a
problem, learn to use the composed method pattern.

--
Rick DeNatale