2009/5/19 Luis Lavena <luislavena / gmail.com>:
> Original posted on my blog:
>
> http://blog.mmediasys.com/2009/05/19/rubyinstaller-one-clicks-need-a-new-home-can-you-help-him/
>
> ===
>
> I must say that my skills to ask for something are really lacking, and

Indeed, it's not clear what you are asking ;-)

> my design skills are even worse.
>
> So, I bringing this topic to the table, seeking for ideas on how to
> improve the Ruby on Windows image beyond just code.
>
> I willing to offer money to pay for it, since I quiteware that
> Open Source and contributions don put food on the table.
>
> Of course, I not rich, so the balance needs to be found :D
>
> So, what is the idea:
>
>  * Build the website with Radiant or a simple CMS over Ruby

Building a web site is one thing but running it is another.
Do you already have some hosting, or are you seeking a complete solution?
If you do have one what are the features it provides, or what do you
expect from the new one?

>  * Design needs to be simple and provide access to:
>     1. News feed (small articles)
>     2. Download info and links
>     3. Getting Started Resources (info and links)
>     4. Contribute (RubyForge and GitHub info)
>     5. Support (access to mailing list and forumsf interest)

Here it seems that aside the news articles everything else is hosted
off the website, and only interface for picking articles on these
topics is needed.

>  * Initial artwork (logo and iso) already exist
>  * Application icons can be highly improved :D

This is not related to the web site, is it?

Thanks

Michal