--001e680f0f342076f50469d9b95a

David,

I took a look at the Table of Contents and the book looks great! I have a
question though -- does your book walk you through building a program with
everything learned?

Oh, I love it that you dedicate a whole chapter to Reg Expressions! The book
I am reading now on devoted a small section ... not nearly enough!

Thanks,
Joshua C.