Paul Brannan <paul / atdesk.com> writes:

> Here's a summary of the templating systems I've found so far.  RDG and
> The Ruby Way have been a very valuable source, as has the RAA.  Is there
> anywhere else I should look?

Paul:

First, would you mind if I copied this list to the wiki?

Second, the only reason that I wrote my own templating for RDoc is
that I want the base RDoc to run out-of-the box, with no other
downloads needed. Having said that, I'd be happy to make it a separate
module if you'd like: it is self contained. (In fact I stole it from
the code I wrote to generate triple-r over on RubyGarden).

For lightweight stuff, particularly involving nested iterated
structures, it has proven to be pretty easy to use.

Cheers

Dave