We can do the following...

   File.open('somefile.txt')

   File.foreach('somefile')

...and I'm trying to see the documentation for these class methods.

So I execute "ri File#open" and "ri File#foreach" and I get nothing.

I installed fast-ri and I execute "qri File#foreach" and, again, get
nothing.

Interestingly, when I do "qri File#open" I get the documentation for
"Kernel#open". However, File#open isn't kernel#open because the latter
can open a subprocess (as in "cmd = open('|date')"). So I know that "qri
File#open" too doesn't give me the documentation for File#open.

So my question is:

How do I get documentaiton for the methods of class File?