Greetings,

TR> Dave Thomas wrote:

>> Ask them what they mean. They may well have reasons, or they may have
>> misconceptions. A simple question would probably clear it up.

TR> Very good idea.

TR> If they're still vague FUD style, it would be great to be able to say
TR> something like "this'n'that large hosting company features Ruby since
TR> months, and have no trouble."

TR> Does someone know of any (large) hosting company featuring Ruby?

TR> Else, perhaps I could list NASA, Lucent, Motorola, and W3C as Ruby users.

TR> Tobi

I don't know if they install it by default but I asked my hosting
company to install Ruby and the mysql module and they did it that very
day.  They are really awsome about things like that.  The company is
phpwebhosting.com and I would definetly recommend them to anyone.
They have all the features you could want for a low price of $9.95 a
month.

http://www.phpwebhosting.com/

Now if only I could find the time to do something with the webspace
I've been for the last 6 months hehe

Roy

--
Roy Milican