Any recommendation on which 'gui' package I should use to build a ruby
client application?

Here are some of my needs, some of which have bearing on the
package I choose:

- Should run on windows, mac and linux
- I don't have a strong requirement that the app looks super 'native'
on each platform.
- I should be able to create a simple installer for it
- User should be able to launch it from the desktop
- The UI is relatively simple: menus, windows, dialog boxes
- A key part of the interface is a graphical display of a scanned
image (from a .tiff for example) and allowing the user to use the
mouse to drag out rectangles annotating the image
- In a different command, the graphical display of a scanned images
needs quickly cycle through one after the other
- The graphical display of the scanned image needs to be zoomed in and
out and panned with the mouse

Thoughts?