Andrew S. Townley wrote:
> $ cat $HOME/output.txt
> nene$ c:/devel/src/jruby/bin/jruby -v
> jruby 1.3.0 (ruby 1.8.6p287) (2009-04-26 r6586) (Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM 1.6.0_13) [x86-java]
> nene$ c:/devel/src/jruby/bin/jruby jbutton.rb
> jbutton.rb:13: wrong # of arguments(0 for 1) (ArgumentError)

Constructors can be a little fiddly from within a Ruby class that
extends a Java class, due to some complicated gymnastics. If at all
possible you'd be better off aggregating the button, but if you must
extend, extend with the same constructor style and just call "super"

We want to improve how this works, but the extension code needs a
rewrite before that can happen. Contributing broken specs for cases like
this that ought to "just work" would help us too.

- Charlie