Hi, folks.  I'm interested to know if any of you would support the
creation of a "Ruby Foundry" on sourceforge.net and to that end, here's
some relevant info:

About SourceForge Foundries
SourceForge Foundries serve as places for developers to congregate, share
expertise and news, get and give advice, and generally help each other
develop better software faster (this is Open Source, after all).

If you're interested in volunteering to help support or start a foundry,
or have suggestions, ideas, or gripes please contact SourceForge.
Foundries

Here is a list of all foundries on the system. Some are more complete than
others. If you see a foundry you may want to contribute to, contact the
existing foundry admins for that foundry.

    * 3D Foundry
    * BASIC foundry
    * Clustering Foundry
    * Database Foundry
    * Distributed Computing Foundry
    * Espa˝´l
    * Games Foundry
    * GNOME Foundry
    * Java Foundry
    * Linux Driver Foundry
    * Linux Kernel Foundry
    * Linux on Large Systems Foundry
    * Open Source Printing
    * PHP Foundry
    * Perl Foundry
    * Russian-speaking Foundry
    * TCL Foundry
    * Vector Graphics Foundry

All questions regarding SourceForge.net foundries should be addressed to
foundries / sf.net.

While still a "Ruby newbie" myself, I'd be glad to participate in such an
effort.  Thoughts...?

Richard
--
Man's mind, once stretched by a new idea,
   never regains its original dimensions."