Hæ,
I've updated rubygems to the last version since it was necessary for
another library and now I cannot create the gem file for my framework.

What I have is a rakefile.rb:
require 'rubygems'
Gem::manage_gems

require 'rake/gempackagetask'

spec = Gem::Specification.new do |s|
    s.platform  =   Gem::Platform::RUBY
    s.name      =   "BxWW"
    s.version   =   "1.3.0"
    s.author    =   "Mario Ruiz"
    s.email     =   "mario / mario.com"
    s.summary   =   "blabla blabla"
    s.files     =   FileList['src/**/*'].to_a
    s.require_path  =   "."
    s.has_rdoc  =   true
end

Rake::GemPackageTask.new(spec) do |pkg|
    pkg.need_tar = true
end

task :default => "build/#{spec.name}-#{spec.version}.gem" do
    puts "generated latest version"
end

And then I run in command line: rake gem

It was working for me before but now this error is displayed: rake
aborted! undefined method 'manage_gems' for Gem::Module.
I was taking a look at google and I found out Gem::manage_gems is
unsupported now and should be changed for require 'rubygems/builder' but
then the error is: rake aborted! undefined method 'empty?' for
nil:NilClass

Any idea???

Thanks in advance. :)