> It doesn't. You have to do it by yourself. If it is out of page borders
> it will be printed out of borders.

That smart text insertion wraps both lines and pages is documented.
Unless the documentation is wrong, it won't be out of borders when using
the text method. The question is how to measure the height of the next
item to print so that I can do a "manual" new page and insert headings.

Even if smart text insertion didn't auto-wrap and "You have to do it by
yourself", the question remains the same. "How do I measure the vertical
height of the text I'm about to add to the document?"