Quoting Jos Backus <josb / cncdsl.com>:

> [Posted for completeness' sake. Followups on iowa-talk.]

[Still cross-posted for the length of this thread]

> Oops, that patch isn't quite correct. This one is better:

I'm working on putting this change and the one below into the source.  I'll
post again when it's ready.

> unknown Element type: ul: parse error around
>
> [...]
>
> I'm not sure what is going on here.

This looks like the same problem Nathaniel Talbott was having last week.  This
is the relevent part of the thread:

>> Aha!  I bet the behavior of Class#name has changed.  Look at
>> Element.inherited - if you change subclass.name.downcase to
>> subclass.name.split("::").downcase it should start working.

>Perzactly! I had to change it to
>subclass.name.split("::").last.downcase, but it works great now. Thanks
>for the help!

So give that a try.  I'll try putting both of those changes in.

Julian

--
julian / beta4.com
Beta4 Productions