I made some tests with the FileHandler, without using it as a service.
That means "C:\Program Files\ruby\bin\ruby.exe" "C:\Program
Files\RR_Outils\FileHandler\FileHandler.rb" -r (to run the service)

I found the error in the xml file, there was a "<" missing.

I run the service and I get this in the out_file :
**********************************
  Script FileHandler.rb

  Stop with CTRL-C

**********************************

  Sleeping.... - idle for 5 sec.
..... 5
.... 4
... 3
.. 2
. 1
Working....

Again and again... But it doesn't work. I created an "in" folder and an
"out" folder for the tests, but my file stays in the "in" folder. The
problem is not comming from the ruby file because it's working on the
old computer.

Also, I don't understand this : "you might want to also redirect
stderr". Is it something like the out_file ? Where can I found this file
?

Thanks !