--0016362836d02a213b0468119d28

Hi Martin.

Don't look at is as "JRuby versus Ruby", so much as two different
implementations of the same thing. I'd focus on using whichever is best
suited for your computing environment. If you have no limitations that would
prevent you from running plain old Ruby, I'd stick with that for the time
being.

James