Roger Pack wrote:
> Alexandre Stehlin wrote:

>>> Try to run it from the command line first?
>>> -=r
>>
>> Do you mean like :
>> C:\Program Files\ruby\bin\rubyw.exe "C:\Program
>> Files\RR_outils\FileHandler\FileHandler.rb" -=r
>
> yeah, or
> C:\Program Files\ruby\bin\ruby.exe "C:\Program
> Files\RR_outils\FileHandler\FileHandler.rb"
>
> just to make sure the program doesn't die.
> perhaps the win32-service gem would allow you to create a service that
> redirects its stdout+stderr to somewhere so you could see the output.
> Good luck.
> -=r

Hello !
With C:\Program Files\ruby\bin\ruby.exe "C:\Program
Files\RR_outils\FileHandler\FileHandler.rb", I got this :
Usage: FileHandler [options]
    -i, --interactive        Run as standalone
    -d, --debug              Print out debug information
    -... (the rest of the commands)

What does "stdout+stderr" mean ?

Thanks for your help !