--OBd5C1Lgu00Gd/Tn

On Sat, Apr 18, 2009 at 02:10:02PM +0900, Phlip wrote:
> > And besides, who are we kidding thinking that the planet needs us?
> > It's been around for a long time before we were here and can do
> > without us fine**x, where x is a Bignum.
>
> Who will move it to a safe orbit as the Sun goes off the Main Sequence?

Post-humans, of course.  I, for one, welcome our new us-as-masters in a
post-singularity world.

> Mother Nature works in mysterious ways. Including sometimes via Epic Fail.

. . . or, in this case, by giving rise to a race (humans) who have the
potential to accelerate its own evolution via technological singularity
(I hope).

My first programming koan: If a lambda has the ability to access its
context, but there isn't any context to access -- is it still a closure?

--OBd5C1Lgu00Gd/Tn

--OBd5C1Lgu00Gd/Tn--