On Fri, Apr 17, 2009 at 10:55 PM, Philip Rhoades <phil / pricom.com.au> wrote:
> We won't have to wait for the Sun to do us in - we are causing our own mass
> extinction event (the first time one has been caused by an individual
> species as opposed to some other, external, physical phenomena) . .

Well look on the bright side, when we're all extinct, then this thread
will be dead too.  How about everyone who wants to continue this
particular discussion find a better place for it?

Here's a few suggestions:
http://www.environmentalpages.org/
http://discuss.greenoptions.com/
http://www.theenvironmentsite.org/forum/

I'd imaging any of those forums would love to have this conversation-
unlike the majority of people here on ruby-talk who would like to talk
programming.

--
Aaron Turner
http://synfin.net/