On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 12:35 PM, Robert Klemme
<shortcutter / googlemail.com> wrote:
> On 15.04.2009 17:46, Gregory Brown wrote:
>>
>> On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 11:16 AM, Michael Fellinger

>>> Doesn't that prevent gist embedding/highlighting in the feed?
>>
>> I'm actually not sure. Anyone know the answer here?
>> We definitely plan to use gist on the RBP blog.
>
> I don't know either.  ¨Βυτ μετ§σεχθατ θαππεξχθεξ χε θαφε τθζιςστιστ
> in a posting.

Seems like my latest post:
http://blog.rubybestpractices.com/posts/gregory/rails_modularity_1.html

Confirms that gists don't play well with embedding in feeds :-/

To our RSS readers, I apologize, but we need to use Gist until an
acceptable syntax highlighting solution appears in Korma.
If you see missing code examples in our feed, go to the original page.
 We'll do what we can to make it worth your while.

-greg

PS: If anyone has other suggestions, just let me know off list, I
don't want to keep spamming RubyTalk. :)