Hi Saji!

> hmmm... what about some form of tex? Sometime ago, I tried some collaborative
> document preparation in the office with the help of a Wiki to create our
> annual report (PDF file). I used a tex macro package called ConTeXt.
> My experience can be found at:
>
> http://wiki.contextgarden.net/HTML_and_ConTeXt

I shall take a look and see if that helps.  I do love the fact that
TexTile is so easy to use :)

> However one needs to learn a bit of ConTeXt, mostly how to customize
> the style part. It is relatively easy to translate html tags to ConTeXt
> tags (say h1 - > section; h2 -> subsection etc..).
>
> Another alternative is maruku (http://maruku.rubyforge.org) which can
> create LaTeX output and from that pdf.
Again, I'll take a look.  I have written a script that can convert a
basic Word document to TexTile (for a Radiant site) which I insert into
my website using your methods!  I'll try to see what works from here.

Thanks for replying.
Cheers,
Mohit.
4/16/2009 | 11:26 AM.