On Wednesday 15 April 2009 11:16:48 Mohit Sindhwani wrote:
> To extend this to my next level of use, I would like to use it for
> creating Word documents.  Does anyone know any scripts/ ideas on
> creating Word documents using TexTile?

Don't! That's the best advice I can give.

If you must, probably the simplest place to start is creating an ODF document,
or something else Word can read -- in the case of ODF, you may have to have
OpenOffice read it, then save as Word.

But I'm really curious to know why you need this? If it's just for them to be
nicely styled, it would be much faster to learn CSS -- or, if that's not an
option, to perhaps convert the word template to an HTML template.