Curt Hibbs wrote:

>>>Yeah, I always envisioned Ruby as being rather rectangular than round,
>>>dunno why.
>>>

>Maybe I should be embarrassed to admit this, but until this series of
>postings, I never realized the image on the RubyGarden wiki was a Ruby -- I
>thought it was a guitar pick!
>
>Curt

Not a hot air balloon?

  Mark

"For thousands more years the mighty ships tore across the empty wastes
of space and finally dived screaming on to the first planet they came
across - which happened to be the Earth - where due to a terrible
miscalculation of scale the entire battle fleet was accidentally
swallowed by a small dog."
 -- Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy