Hi!

I have fallen quite in love with TexTile!  It helps me write reasonably
comprehensible documents "on the go" - free from worrying about
formatting, just nice basic clean documents.  Combine that with a script
that adds on some formatting style information and I get pretty nice
HTML documents.

To extend this to my next level of use, I would like to use it for
creating Word documents.  Does anyone know any scripts/ ideas on
creating Word documents using TexTile?  My documents are not overly
complicated - My usage is:
* Mostly h1 - h3
* A lot of stuff that should be trated as monospaced (essentially using
@text@)
* A bunch of lists
* Basic formatting using underline, italics and bold
* some times a div that has a special ID

If this works, it would really make it easy for me to take the content
and create document - then, add on a Word template and get nicely styled
documents.

I don't mind if the solution is Windows only (i.e., it relies on win32api).

Any nudges in the correct direction?

Cheers,
Mohit.
4/16/2009 | 12:15 AM.