Hello everybody !

I've got this problem : my boss asked me to install 3 Windows Services
made with Ruby on a new computer, because he wants to replace the one
witch is actually in use.

I found the Ruby files on the old computer (the service installer and
the services themselves), installer Ruby on the new one like it is on
the old one (same gems,...)

I used the cmd to install the services, everything thing seems to be ok.

I checked the services list, the new service is in it. But I can't start
it. I've got an Error 1067 (process stopped unexpectedly)

I would like to know if you had ideas to solve my problem. Do I have to
look the gems I'm using ? Do I need to use another Windows Service
installer ?

Thanks to give me things to solve this problem...

If you need some more informations, please ask !

Thanks

Alex