On Apr 14, 12:43=A0pm, Max Williams <toastkid.willi... / gmail.com> wrote:
> OK, here's a stab which doesn't satisfy all the requirements.
>
> It makes all unique colors for all 1123 properties, probably by a fluke.
> It does set a brightness limit but *doesn't* make all children of a
> given node have not-similar colors:

That's the hard part. What defines color similarity? This involves
color perception theory. We lose our ability to differentiate colors
as the brightness goes down. Can you tell #000002 from #020000?
Perhaps you should have a minimum brightness. Also, how many colors
can we reasonably distinguish? What if a node has 20 children? 50? 250?