On Sat, Apr 11, 2009 at 13:14, Charles Oliver Nutter
<charles.nutter / sun.com> wrote:

> To be honest, I think the most important thing Rubyists could do to help
> Ruby grow and become more relevant would be to more whole-heartedly support
> alternative implementations like JRuby, IronRuby, and MacRuby that target
> new domains of developers on other platforms.

That and providing a CPAN-like resource, too.  And before someone
complains about this point, go look at CPAN and provide a
point-for-point comparison with whatever alternative you have in mind,
not to convince me that I'm in need of cluebat, but to educate those
who  like me  don't know the information that you obviously posses.
Hopefully you get the point I'm trying to make.

Marcelo