--E69HUUNAyIJqGpVn

On Fri, Apr 10, 2009 at 06:48:05AM +0900, Jared Nance wrote:
> Even the things we love most have a dark side... in my opinion if you
> feel like what you're doing cannot contribute positively (and you care
> about that) then yes, you should probably leave it.  But if you really
> love it, shouldn't you try to find a way to make it work?

Yes, you should.

I know I'm a lot more effective at making the world a better place when I
use the activities I love for their own sakes as tools toward that end
than when I ignore those activities and do things I dislike, nominally to
make the world a better place, instead.

Quoth FreeBSD Secure Programming Guidelines: "In fact, never ever use
gets() or sprintf(), period. If you do - we will send evil dwarfs after
you."

--E69HUUNAyIJqGpVn

--E69HUUNAyIJqGpVn--