On Apr 9, 2009, at 10:05 AM, matt neuburg wrote:

> Michael Granger <ged / faeriemud.org> wrote:
>

>> If it isn't useful to you, either
>> keep doing what does work for you or consider contributing some value
>> back to the system by providing fixes. Anything else is just sound
>> and
>> fury.
>
> So there's no such thing as a conceivably legitimate bug report, and
> there's no such thing as asking for help? m.

You're right, bug reports are also valuable contributions, and asking
for help is never a bad thing. I didn't read your response as either
of those, but if it was I apologize.

I'd suggest phrasing future bug reports as "hey I found a few bugs in
your release" instead of "hey, I'm not going to use your stuff because
I prefer what I'm already using." :)

I'll open tickets for the inconsistencies you found, and try to
upstream them if I can figure out how to fix them.

--
Michael Granger <ged / FaerieMUD.org>
Rubymage, Architect, Believer