Subject: [ruby-talk:00974] Re: Bastion or SecurityManager for Ruby?
From: matz / netlab.co.jp (Yukihiro Matsumoto)
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 1999 03:13:00 +0900

In message "[ruby-talk:00971] Re: Bastion or SecurityManager for Ruby?"
    on 99/12/10, Clemens Hintze <clemens.hintze / alcatel.de> writes:

|Great hint! And what will -T4 do?

-T4 is to isolate untrusted code, to make something like applet
possible.  But it's not tested enough.

|And I wish, I could Japanese to translate it... ;-)

There's computer translator tools between English and Japanese
available.  It may be better than nothing.

To www-admin / ruby-lang.org:

I think we have Hon'yaku-Damashii (translation software) donated from
Omron corp. at the netlab.co.jp (my office, where www.ruby-lang.org
resides), so we may be able to make such translation pages at
www.ruby-lang.org.  Will somebody give a try?

                                                        matz.