On Thu, Apr 9, 2009 at 9:35 AM, Phlip <phlip2005 / gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Am I the only one who, upon reading the subject line, thought that Earth
>>> was a new programming language?
>>
>> At last - a way to bridge the distance between software engineers and
>> activist hippie chicks!
>
> http://www.sinfest.net/archive_page.php?comicID=3138

Reminds me of an old engineering joke (forgive the masculine slant, ladies).

At the dorms...

Geek 1: Dude!  You'll never believe what happened to me just now!  I
was walking back from class and this girl biked up to me, jumped off,
stripped naked right there on the sidewalk!

Geek 2: Wow!  What did you do?

Geek 1: I jumped on the bike and took off.

Geek 2: Why did you do that?

Geek 1: Uh, duh.  The clothes wouldn't fit.