Juan Zanos wrote:
> Does anyone have any suggestions  for a Ruby editor on Linux?   I
> usually use TextMate on the mac.    I'm running Kubuntu and I've
> tried Kate, Emacs, and vi.   At least with the default setup I can't
> say I'm very productive editing Ruby code with any of them.

I use Diakonos.  Certainly my preference for terminal/tty/ssh editing --
it probably won't supplant GUI editors.

Written entirely in Ruby, extremely configurable, easy to use, and made
especially for people that couldn't or don't want to figure out emacs
and vi(m).  If you can do something in Ruby or with a shell one-liner,
you can assign a key to do it in Diakonos.

Homepage:      http://purepistos.net/diakonos
Announcements: http://blog.purepistos.net/?s=diakonos
IRC:           irc.freenode.net #mathetes