fastjack / camelot.germanistik.fu-berlin.de (Martin Maciaszek) writes:

> To edit my ruby code I rediscovered the good old vim. vim6 even has
> syntax highlighting rules for ruby. Which works great, except on the
> following code:
> dbh.do("select whatever from whereever;")
>   foo
> end

It's not a Vim bug, Ruby itself gives a "parse error" on this code.
You forgot the second 'do' (not the method one, the one starting the
block).

dbh.do("select whatever from whereever;") do
  foo
end

or

}

--
Pierre-Charles David (pcdavid <at> emn <dot> fr)
Computer Science PhD Student, ?cole des Mines de Nantes, France