hello,

Given a sentence with some words, I want only some words but not all of
them ...

REGISTRO DE LA PROPIEDAD DE ALBACETE X EMISOR: MANUELA ADORACION CEBOLLA GARCIA Padre Romano, 12 2005 ALBACETE ALBACETE NIF: 44444444P In this case, I'm interested in the full name: MANUELA ADORACION CEBOLLA GARCIA I now that all names precede with the pattern EMISOR: And after the full name, the address is lowercase except the first char. With this patter I can find all the uppercase words: \w*[A-Z]{2}\b But I'm only interested in the full name, so if I use: EMISOR: \w*[A-Z]{2}\b I only get the first name MANUELA How I can get from there to the end of the name ? Any help ? thanks ... r. -- Posted via http://www.ruby-forum.com/.