El Sbado 04 Abril 2009, Tony Arcieri escribi:
> Merb's loader works somewhat similarly to what Inaki pasted, except it
> loops, retrying the failed files.  If it loops through the failed files and
> no new ones are loaded it gives up.

Imagining a very complex case it could occur that class_A defined in file_A
depends on class_C defined in file_C, and class_C depends on class_B defined
in file_B.

So the correct loading order would be:

require "file_B"
require "file_C"
require "file_A"

file_C would require a new try. Trying again in alphabetic order (A, C) would
load just file_C, and file_A would fail.
So a third attemp would load just file_A (succesfully now).

I wonder if could be a case in which this approach wouldn't work.

--
Iaki Baz Castillo <ibc / aliax.net>