I am very new to ruby and am trying to create a form using fxRuby. There
will be a lot of forms so instead of putting them all in one file in
their own classes I am trying to make them all separate files, placing
them in the /Forms directory from where the main app is.

The trouble I am having is that when I make, for example "LoginForm.rb"
and then require it in my main code, I get the error:

test.rb:10:in `initialize': wrong number of arguments (1 for 0)
(ArgumentError
)
        from test.rb:10:in `new'
        from test.rb:10

However if I copy and paste the code from LoginForm.rb to test.rb then
everything runs with no problems. Like so:

#require 'Forms/LoginForm.rb'

require 'fox16'
include Fox

#-- Login Form
class LoginForm < FXMainWindow
  def initialize(anApp)
    # Initialize base class first
    super(anApp, "testapp", :opts => DECOR_ALL, :width => 400, :height
=> 300)

    # Place the list in a sunken frame
    sunkenFrame = FXVerticalFrame.new(self,
      LAYOUT_FILL_X|LAYOUT_FILL_Y|FRAME_SUNKEN|FRAME_THICK, :padding =>
0)

    end

  def create
    super
    show(PLACEMENT_SCREEN)
#-- End Login Form

xaApp = FXApp.new("testapp", "FXRuby")
LoginForm.new(xaApp)
xaApp.create
xaApp.run

The above code works, but if I move the code between the Login Form
quotes to Forms/LoginForm.rb and uncomment the top require, then I get
the error that I posted above. I dont understand what the difference
would be. Can anyone help me out?