Adam Akhtar wrote:
> When i access the feed via google reader it shows more. I wondering what
> magic google is using to get more items than my browser or my rss code
> can.

I think this could be because google caches items internally, from the
moment someone subscribes to the feed for the first time. Then it just
periodically updates the feed and caches new items. To simulate google
behavior you would need to go back in time and start fetching items from
the moment you need.

Unless there's some api on the feed itself, in which case you'd have to
ask owners of the feed.