On 04.04.2009 00:31, Elias Orozco wrote:
> I think I'll have to go that way.

I do not understand why you seem to be so reluctant to declare
dependencies properly via "require".  Can you explain that?  The time it
takes to discuss this and search Rails source code is almost certainly
more than what it takes to simply use "require" the way it was intended to.

 > I wonder if that is how rails does to
> load classes when the server is initialize. I wandered around the
> initializer file but couldn't get how it was done. Thanks again,

Are you sure you can throw a number of files with dependencies into a
folder and Rails will somehow figure the load order?

Regards

	robert

PS: Please do not top post.