On Friday 03 April 2009 14:35:50 Juan Zanos wrote:
> I'm not using rails, just ActiveRecord.

Which is part of Rails. It's one of three or four major components that make
up Rails. So the Rails list is probably still worth a try.

> Foo.find works in the
> thread that creates the tables.  I get the message "Could not  find
> table 'foos' "  in other threads.

Is it possible to create the table before loading the model in any thread?

Are you sure you've committed the transaction that had that "create table"
command in it? Are you sure that's all done before the other threads try the
find?