My intent is to create a class that has access to call a method in an
instantiation of another class

However my knowledge of Ruby classes (Ok classes in general) is
somewhat lacking

The example below is a LOT simplified  But I need class B to call a
method within an instantiation of class A's.

one alternative is to seperate the classes and then just do "b=B.new
(a)"  but I think that looks really messy and
- I have then to check a bunch of stuff about the parameter a
- I would have a world of more hurt trying to ensure that only one B
instantiation pointed to each a

Can anyone help?  Or tell me that I am doing this all wrong.

Paul

-----

class A
  class B