Jun Young Kim wrote:

> I have plan to test own module based on several different modules
> (hpux, aix, windows. linux, solaris).
>
> For the easy management, Now I am using daily build scripts to build
> sources on each platforms. and report the result to a server.
>
> but, this way make me annoying because every time I need to deploy
> modified scripts to the each platforms. very inconvenient :-<
>
> so now, I am searching for platforms that achieves my goals.
>
> nice graph for statistic, clear view for easy understanding....etc..
>
> Could you suggest me what you know?

Use CruiseControl.rb, and don't bother with "daily build". That's for projects
that can't achieve "continuous build".

Build each time your version controller gets a new integration. And your
developers should practice TDD, and integrate every few edits.

CC has no built-in statistics, though. The only statistic should be "all tests
passed, once again". If any build breaks, on any server, the team gets a
Growl-style notification, and whoever wants to fix the build drops what they are
doing and fixes it. No stats needed!