Hi everybody,

I'm searching for a way to write a beautidull code which parse an HTML
table.

In fact, the table is dynamic.
It always have three columns but have randoms lines.

In each "line" (<tr></tr>) I want to extract the information inside the
colums <td></td>. And then, I create a new object with these
informations.

I done it by splitting my html source with the method split("<tr>") and
use regexp to extract what I want. But this solution do not satisfied
me. It's unmaintanable.

However, I'm pretty sure that I could do more clever code...

Is there anyone has an idea, a clue a thought ?

Thanks.
PS: English is not my native langage...