Le 30 mars 2009 11:17, Iki Baz Castillo a ˝─rit :

> A way to check if a Symbol already exist would be enought for me, but
> it doesn't work:
> To know all the current Symbols I can inspect Symbol.all_symbols, but
> if I want to check a Symbol:
>   Symbol.all_symbols.include?(:new_symbol)

Symbol.all_symbols.find { |s| s.to_s == "string" }

But, now, you're creating strings instead...  :)

Fred
--
Oh your velocity   How can it really be  Part of the symmetry   If every
moment connects the next   And every moment affects you    Not what it's