Hi Ara,

On Tue, 2009-03-24 at 13:30 +0900, ara.t.howard wrote:
> FEATURES
>
>    - use as a library or mixin
>
>    - simple, clean and consistent mark-up that is easy to visually
>      distinguish from other ruby methods
>
>    - auto-compatibility with rails/actionview
>
>    - ability to independently open and close tagz in markup
>
>    - intelligent auto-escaping of both attributes and content for both
> html
>      and xml
>
>    - validate your html/xml with 'ruby -c' syntax check
>
>    - generally bitchin
>
>    - no lame method_missing approach that prevents tagz like 'type'
> from being
>      generated

How does tagz handle namespaces?  I have to say that what you've done
here looks very impressive, and it seems to be exactly the kind of thing
I was looking for.  However, I need to make sure it has support for
namespaces, both for elements and for attributes before I can start
using it in anger.

Any examples/thoughts on how this could be done?

Cheers,

ast
--
Andrew S. Townley <ast / atownley.org>